Tips for a Romantic Valentine's Day in Charleston



Want to sell your Charleston Home? Get a FREE home value report 
Want to buy a Charleston Home? Search all homes for sale

Valentine's Day is coming up quickly, but do you know how you're going to spend it with that special someone? As a real estate agent, I travel all over the city and know quite a few good places to go. 

Gennaro's Italian restaurant is family-owned and family-run. The food is to die for, and they have live jazz. It's very casual, and I highly recommend it if you're looking to relax with a loved one.

Another good place if you're looking for a little more romantic option is O-Ku Downtown. It's very dark inside and the music is eclectic. The Japanese cuisine is excellent, so if you like sushi I would recommend this to you. 

Theater 99 is a great place to go before or after dinner. This is a comedy club and they serve drinks, as well as laughs. If you're in the mood for some lighthearted fun, then I suggest Black Fedora. Black Fedora is a skit comedy place that uses the audience as part of the act. I recently went to a murder-mystery there and it was outrageous. 

Finally, if you're just looking for a once-in-a-lifetime meal, then I would run on down to Halls Chophouse. The food is absolutely spectacular. It's hands-down some of the best food that I have had anywhere in the world. I'd recommend making reservations if you want to go here. It's a popular Valentine's Day spot. 


There are a lot of other great spots to go in Charleston for Valentine's Day, so please don't hesitate to contact me if none of these tickle your fancy. Have a great Valentine's Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment